Free Planning Guide:
Hope For Caregivers: ABC’s of Long-Term Care and Legal Planning
Discover strategies to effectively manage a loved one’s care, stay in control, and reduce financial burdens on the family during a medical crisis.
You may be struggling to pay for long-term care services, hitting roadblocks and waitlists in trying to get your loved one placed in an appropriate facility, or constantly fighting with doctors and hospitals (or even other family members) because you don’t have the necessary legal or financial authority to oversee your loved one’s affairs and/or care.
Solid legal and financial planning is your answer and can help you put an end to all of the confusion and overwhelm that you currently face.
Download our free Caregivers Guide, written
by the attorneys at the Law Offices of
Gerald L. Kane where you will discover:
- Critical conversations you must have NOW with a sick or disabled loved one to simplify your job as a caregiver and help you carry out your loved one’s wishes with grace and ease.
- The truth about Medicare and why these benefits cannot be used to pay for long-term care (…and why families who believe this often end up with thousands, and hundreds of thousands, of dollars of medical debt!)
- How to use legal planning to get your loved one eligible for Medi-Cal benefits instead, which covers costs that Medicare does not-even if your loved one initially has too much income or too many assets to qualify.
- The most important legal documents you need to stay in control of your loved one’s medical and financial affairs, without having to deal with the expenses, delays, and intrusions of the local courts.
- How to access additional income sources (such as VA benefits) or medical resources in the community that you may not currently know about.
- Easy ways to enlist help from on-call agencies, family members, and concerned loved ones to prevent caregiver burnout and financial ruin. (More than half of caregivers struggle with depression, and 47% of caregivers will blow through their life savings trying to help a loved one! You will learn easy ways to avoid this!)
- The most important information to gather from your loved one so that you are prepared to “pull the trigger” on your care plan in the midst of a medical crisis.
Bonus Family Wealth Estate Planing Certificate!
At the end of the Caregiver Guide, you will receive a certificate to meet with an attorney from the Law Offices of Gerald L. Kane at no charge to have all of your remaining questions answered and help you begin the process of creating a solid legal plan for your loved one’s protection and your peace of mind.