Why Choose Gerald L. Kane And The GLK Team?
If you do not have a legal background, it’s natural to feel overwhelmed when you investigate your estate planning options. Whether it’s selecting the wrong estate planning instrument, failing to provide key information in a legal document or making another costly mistake, there’s a lot that can go wrong when you attempt to design an estate plan on your own.
Retaining an attorney can bring its own hazards. A session with an estate planning lawyer in California can leave you with an armful of documents to review, a steep bill to pay and little in the way of direction. You may have gleaned some information from your interaction with this legal professional but nothing actionable that can secure your peace of mind about what the future holds for you.
Make Smart Choices About Your Future
When you are trying to look after your loved ones and your legacy, you need an attorney who is dedicated to helping you make smart choices and is equipped to tailor a strategy that addresses your concerns. At the Law Offices of Gerald L. Kane, we are here to protect your best interests throughout your legal journey.
The GLK team is led by attorney Gerald L. Kane, an experienced and dedicated legal advocate for individuals and clients throughout the San Fernando Valley. Please read the information below to learn more about the benefits you may gain when you work with attorney Kane and the rest of the team.
What Sets Our Firm Apart
There are many estate planning firms throughout the area, but few can match our firm for accessibility, range of services and results.
As a client of the firm, you can depend on our team to:
- Respond promptly to your concerns. We know that your questions are urgent, so we return calls and emails as soon as we are able.
- Give you honest and direct advice. As your advocate, we will not recommend legal approaches that are ill-suited for your circumstances. We provide candid counsel about the benefits and drawbacks associated with the strategies we put forth.
- Clearly explain our fee structure so that you understand the services that you are purchasing. We bill clients on a flat-fee basis, so you won’t be surprised by legal fees.
- Support you throughout your legal matter. Consider us your legal resource for all your concerns. In addition to attorney Kane, our team consists of a full-time client services director and elder care coordinator. With their support, you can get answers to your long-term planning questions, learn more about updates to your estate plan and other valuable information.
- Identify the approach that works best for you and revise it when necessary. We offer a variety of membership programs that allow you to keep your plan up to date when a life change has shifted your needs or priorities. These programs also provide access to our legal professionals should you have questions at any time.
This list is not exhaustive, but it does indicate the lengths that we will go to protect the people and things you value. If you are still unsure whether the Law Offices of Gerald L. Kane is the firm for you, do not hesitate to contact us. We are eager and equipped to assist you.