Real Help With Estate Planning
At the Law Offices of Gerald L. Kane, we provide comprehensive estate planning services to clients in the San Fernando Valley region and throughout Southern California.
We offer a free, no-obligation initial consultation to discuss your legal matter. Contact our Encino law firm today to find out more about our legal services: 818-905-6088.
Creating A Plan That Works For You
A professionally drafted estate plan is one that anticipates any contingency and can touch many areas of a person’s life and that of his or her family. Our estate planning and elder law services encompass wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and all other critical aspects of planning for the future:
- Kids protection planning: Appointing family members to have legal authority of your children upon your incapacity or death
- Special needs: Establishing limited conservatorships, special needs trusts, and other special needs planning
- Advanced issues: Setting up complex trusts such as land trusts, personal residence trusts, life insurance trusts, and charitable giving trusts
- Asset protection plans: Protecting assets of individuals, families, or businesses by putting them into a trust, limited partnership, Nevada corporation, or Delaware corporation
- Retirement planning: Using IRA trusts, standalone retirement trusts (SRTs) and other tools to guard your retirement assets
- Divorce-related wills: Protection of assets from your spouse during a divorce
- Advance health care directives: Outlining your wishes for end-of-life medical treatment and health care
- Powers of attorney: Granting power to make important medical and financial decisions on your behalf
- Conservatorships: Appointing one person (the conservator) to act on behalf of another who is physically or mentally incapacitated
- Probate and trust administration: We are also able to handle situations that require the probate court process and when disputes arise, probate litigation
Are you part of the “sandwich generation” that is trying to raise kids and care for aging parents at the same time? Read our e-book just for you.