Law offices of Gerald L. Kane | A Life Care Planning & Elder Law Firm

Contact Gerry Today

Helping You Protect Your Loved Ones And Your Legacy

Can I Name Separate Guardians For My Children?

Absolutely.  The easiest part is setting it up legally (naming guardians).  The toughest part – and the biggest hindrance to parents to get it done – is WHO to name.

If you are divorced and have children from a previous marriage plus have children together – or any number of scenarios that might make you want to set up different guardians for your children, then, that can be done.

Now… do the tough part; name who you want and then, call me to get the easy part done!  You’ll be glad you did!