SATURDAY, July 11th, 2009
1:30 TO 2:30 P.M
3009 W. Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91505
You Are Invited To A FREE Arts And Crafts Totz Only Party!
Moms and Dads: While your kids are entertained, join us for a FREE Informative Workshop that will be filled with information on how to protect your kids if the unthinkable happens to you. You and your spouse will learn how to choose the right guardians for your kids and how to protect them in their future. Learn how to avoid any of the 6 common mistakes parents make.
AS AN ADDED BONUS: You will receive a FREE copy of the bestselling book, Wear Clean Underwear: A Fast, Friendly – And Essential – Guide To Legal Planning For Busy Parents! PLUS all those who attend will have a chance to win 4 tickets to Disneyland!!!
Even if you have a Will in place, most parents have made at least one of 6 common mistakes. As a Dad and a Personal Family Lawyer with special training in the legal needs of parents, I’ve got the low down on what you need to know to fix these mistakes, if you’ve made them.
I’ve rented out TOTZ ONLY and set up a childcare area for your kids while you learn the 9 easy legal steps you must take to ensure the well-being of your little ones.
During this informative workshop, you’ll discover how to:
- Be sure your children never spend even one moment in the care of strangers (or anyone you wouldn’t want) if anything happens to you.
- Avoid the expenses and delays of a long, drawn-out court process that would make life difficult for your loved ones if you were in an accident.
- Protect your children’s inheritance from creditors, lawsuits and failed marriages.
- Make sure your hard-earned money is immediately and privately available to your chosen guardians.
- Leave behind more than just your money.
This is a FREE event and we will be serving light refreshments. Plus, your kids will have a great time doing arts & crafts and reading with our childcare staff.
Due to the extremely limited space and popularity of this program, you must reserve your spot. To reserve your space, simply call 818-905-6088 or fill out the web form below.