The VA’s Best Kept Secret
ATTENTION WARTIME VETERANS
AND THEIR FAMILIES!
AID & ATTENDANCE:
THE VA’S BEST KEPT SECRET
Are you missing out on up to $25,525.00 per year in tax-free income from the Veterans Administration to offset expenses or cover costs related to long-term or home health care?
Free educational workshop by elder law attorney Gerry Kane shows you which VA benefits you are entitled to and how to claim benefits that are rightfully yours.
11:30 am and 6:30 pm
Law Offices of Gerald L. Kane
16255 Ventura Blvd., Ste 510
Encino, CA 91436
The Aid and Attendance Pension is often referred to as the “VA’s Best Kept Secret.”
This 3-tiered tax-free benefit is available for wartime veterans and their spouses who need financial assistance or simply need help covering the costs associated with long-term care or unreimbursed medical expenses.
These critical benefits are overlooked by many families with Veterans or surviving spouses… because the VA is not required to tell you if you qualify!
What would you do with up to $25,525.00 per year?
Could you finally get the medical care and
financial help that you deserve?
To find out what additional VA benefits you may be eligible for, join local elder law attorney Gerry Kane for a FREE educational workshop for wartime veterans and their families.
During the workshop you will discover:
- A little known or understood benefit from the VA that provides tax-free income for wartime vets to pay for your (or your spouse’s) care.
- How to use your VA pension benefits to pay a family member to provide you with in-home care.
- How to get the VA benefits you are entitled to, even if you have “too much income” or “too many assets” to qualify.
- How your IRA and other retirement accounts can affect eligibility for VA benefits, and what to do about it.
- How one wrong move when applying for VA benefits can put your future Medi-Cal benefits at risk.
Seats are Free but limited to the first 25!