Meridian – The Good, The Bad, The Ugly of Being a Trustee or POA
Gerry Kane, Elder Law Attorney
Law Offices of Gerald L. Kane
Meridian of West Hills 6833 Fallbrook Ave., West Hills
Thursday, February 22nd at 6:30 pm
Come join us and discover:
- Who should you trust to make decisions for you?
- Is your Durable Power of Attorney “Powerful” enough?
- What are your Rights & Responsibilities as a Power of Attorney?
- Sibling Rivalry. Who should have control of the documents?
- Will I lose control by naming a Power of Attorney or a Trustee?
- How often should your POA be updated and re-signed?