The Top 5 Things Adult Children need to know NOW When Caring for their Aging Parents and the 5 Myths of Reverse Mortgages
With Complimentary Breakfast or Hors d’oeuvres
WARNER CENTER MARRIOTT 21805 OXNARD STREET, WOODLAND HILLS FREE EVENT! SEATING LIMITED REGISTER NOW
LEADING LEGAL AND HOME FINANCING EXPERTS explain what seniors should do to protect their homes, their financial assets and maintain a quality lifestyle. The Top 5 Things Adult Children Need To Know NOW When Caring For Their Aging Parents and answer the questions about whether Reverse Mortgages Can Help Create Financial Security & Keep You In Your Home
Presented By Gerry Kane, Attorney at Law: The Top 5 Things to Know NOW When Caring for Aging Parents
Presented by Jon Mallett, President of Mainstreet Mortgage: The 5 Myths of Reverse Mortgages
Come out to see Gerry Kane, Elder Law Attorney at the Mariott in Woodland Hills where you will discover: options your parents needed yesterday.
- About why the costs of long term care are rising and what to do about it.
- Why a basic will or living trust isn’t enough.
- The options available to pay for long-term care when the time comes.
- All about the legal options an adult child may be asked to take on for an aging parent.
- The pre-planning option your parents need NOW so they don’t go broke in a nursing home.
Then, Jon Mallet discusses 5 Myths About Reverse Mortgages and…
• Learn about the myths and realities behind Reverse Mortgages.
• Explore what a Reverse Mortgage is and if it’s the right fit for you.
• Latest news on landmark changes in Reverse Mortgages made by the US government.